Call us: 620-421-9800
Bulk Bag Discharge System
• Heavy-duty tubular frames sealed against dirt and moisture-optional seismic rated frames
• Designed for FIBC containers (bulk bags) up to 4400 lb.
• Heavy-duty scale systems (optional) for loss-in-weight applications
• Available in either fork truck placement or powered hoist & trolley
• Flex-seal and dust tight discharge head assemblies
• Bag bottom support pan directs bag bottom contaminates away from product stream
• Discharge properties can be enhanced with optional bag bottom agitation, side impact assembly, bag stretching or bag vibration
• Can be equipped with optional small bag/pail dump station
• Can be equipped with pre-assembled work and access platforms and stairs
• Wide range of options available for full bulk bag process automation•
Product Applications: Powdered, granular and large particulate materials packaging in flexible bulk bags
Typical Discharge Rates: Approximately 6 to 10 bags per hour may be discharged depending on product, operator dexterity and level of automation.
Typical Discharge Accuracy: When equipped with optional loss-in-weight assemblies, the Series 2000 is factory programmed in 1 lb. increments (.5 lb. available upon request). With consistent product feed, discharge accuracies of +/- 1 lb. per 1000 lbs. are typical.
Electrical Requirements: 230/460 volts, 3-phase &115 volts, 1-phase, 60 cycles (optional items may require additional power)
Compressed Air Requirements: Operating pressure is 80 PSI. Service pressure should be at least 10 PSI above operating pressure to insure consistent operation of controls. Requires approx. 4-10 CFM per bag.
Overall Installed Dimensions: Approximately 61” X 61” X 168” (55” tall bag). Some optional components may extend beyond the dimensions shown. Some containers & equipment may require additional height.
Shipping Weight: Approximately 3100 lb.
We offer a full line of equipment. You might not see something you need on our website, but please contact us about it. We have products that do not show on our website, plus we can help design and build any custom piece of equipment you need.
Please, feel free to contact us with any questions about our products and services.
Copyright © 2014 H&H Design and Manufacturing, LLC | rev. 20150604