Call us: 620-421-9800
Single Screw Bulk Packaging System
• Fill valve bags, open mouth bags, drums or boxes with minimal changeover
• Fill a huge range of weight capacities — From 5 to 350 lbs!
• Insures accurate and repeatable weights with our direct mount load cell design
• Two-stage single auger feed system with variable speed drives
• Fully digital weighing system with a host of standard process and weight control functions
• Fully programmable control system with optional product memory
• Independent agitator drive optimizes product feed regardless of screw speed
• Air purged shaft seals prevent product leakage with no replacement parts
• Fully adjustable for a wide range of bag or container sizes
• Wide range of bag, box and drum filling heads with excellent dust control
Product Applications: Powdered and granular material generally up to1/4” in diameter.
Typical Bagging Rates: Between 3 and 6 containers (50 lb.) per minute are possible depending on product and operator dexterity.
Typical Accuracy: The Series 52 is factory programmed in .1 lb. 0r .02 lb. increments. With auger speeds and scale system correctly positioned, accuracies of +/- .1 to .2 of a lb. are typical.
Electrical Requirements: 230 or 460 volt, 3-phase 60 cycles at 9/4.5 amps.
Compressed Air Requirements: Operating pressure is 80 PSI. Service pressure should be at least 10 PSI above operating pressure to insure consistent operation of controls. Requires approximately .3 CFM per bag.
Overall Installed Dimensions: Approximately 20” X 42” X 57”. Some optional components may extend beyond the dimensions shown.
Shipping Weight: Approximately 1300 lb.
Look at These Features!
Auger and agitator access panels remove quickly and easily — no need for tools!
Direct mount loads cells mean no spout assembly flex points and ultra-high weight repeatability.
Bag, box, and pail support and discharge platforms can be designed for manual, semi-automatic, or fully automatic operation.
Optimum feed, regardless of auger speed, with an independent agitator drive.
Air purged shaft seals — no leakage and no maintenance!
Powerful fill auger drive is VFD controlled and drives with cogged belt system.
We offer a full line of equipment. You might not see something you need on our website, but please contact us about it. We have products that do not show on our website, plus we can help design and build any custom piece of equipment you need.
Please, feel free to contact us with any questions about our products and services.
Copyright © 2014 H&H Design and Manufacturing, LLC | r2022MAR04